Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pretty and simple Thank you card.

Yesterday I found  the perfect post on Laurie's from tip Junkie website!
These Thank you notes were perfect for what I needed.
Thank you to Emily (from JuneLily Studio) too for offering these FREE printable card.


So I just printed them, cut the one I wanted, mounted it on a raspberry polka dots paper (from Making Memories) and added 2 bling flowers.
I love it, it's simple and pretty and made so quickly !...



Shared on:
Tip Junkie handmade projects





2 comments:

  1. Sabine
    Small world - I love tip junkie and I was checking out the thank you cards, followed a link and look who I find. *waves* I fellow Alberta team member. Love your cards!

    Sherri
    from http://www.bellissimadesigns.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a keen follower of tip junkie and have got some great ideas for end of term gifts etc for teachers. Love the card, looks great with the dotty background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...