Friday, June 24, 2011

The story behind my banner!

As promise here is the story behind my banner:


As Etsy vendor; we learned that it's nice to have a banner and avatar that matches our products.
But when you do a variety of products like me, it's not easy to choose only one!
Also as my products are mostly OOAK (one of a Kind), the image would change every time!
So I decided to stop on this little decorative frames that I made to decorate a corner of my house;
And my son used these cute little deer to make my banner and avatar.
They are made with dimensional metal sheet and they are so adorable!...



Pin It


2 comments:

  1. That is so neat Sybil... I like it... your works is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly beautiful! I love them!!

    Pei Li
    http://www.peiliminiatures.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...