Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Journey into raw food

Today I want to share with you my experience with raw food. I don't want to call it diet because it's not a diet for me, it's a different way to consider food!...
 Here are the recipes I've tried and Love:
[All the pictures has been taken by myself; and you can find the video and recipes in the titles]
I really enjoy this journey and I hope you will too!...

 For Breakfast:

 

Other simple ideas: 
- Fresh fruits juice
- fruits salad










- Smoothies (with almond milk)
- Fruits puree (Compote)















For Lunch:

Tomato Stacks with not Tuna Pate and Alfalfa sprouts

Other simple ideas:
- Fresh salad with lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts and not tuna Pate


Kale salad
(No olives for me!)


For Dinner:


Other ideas:
- Couscous (I made it on a salad leaf with alfalfa sprouts and tomatoes):



Dessert (For special occasions!):




If you need some Snacks...


Think of dry fruits and nuts.


             Dates with walnut -->





Get creative with raw food and think simple!... ask your body what it wants to eat!...

I hope you will try some of these recipes and you will discover an explosion of taste and energy...

If you want a bit more information about raw food, please visit my Squidoo Lens.

Feel free to share YOUR favorite Raw recipe!...





4 comments:

  1. How interesting and what a small world! I eat raw food too! Lovely to hear of your story and you sharing your pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recipes and pictures sound and look so yummy. The pics look good enough to be in a cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to try the zucchini pasta - I love zucchini! Thanks so much for these great ideas ...

    Joan Hahn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you found some interesting stuff here Ladies!
    Love to read your comments! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...